(Click on picture to enlarge)
Pleasant Hill School, located on E. Pleasant Hill Road, reorganized and consolidated with Crowell School, located where Union Hills Road meets W. Pleasant Hill Road, in 1950, and Hiller School in 1951.
In 1956 it was part of the reorganization and consolidation into Unity Point School District #140.
In December 1957, grades K, 4-6 moved to Unity Point and grades 1-3 stayed at Pleasant Hill for a few more years
last updated: 01/15/08